- Organization theory
- Organizational communication
- Corporate communication
- Corporate social responsibility (CSR) communication
- Computer-mediated communication
- "Communication constitutes organizations" (CCO) perspective
- Extreme forms of organizing
- Dobusch, L. & Schoeneborn, D. (2015). Fluidity, identity, and organizationality: The communicative constitution of Anonymous. Forthcoming in Journal of Management Studies.
- Vasquez, C., Schoeneborn, D., & Sergi, V. (2015). Summoning the spirits: Organizational texts and the (dis-)ordering properties of communication. Forthcoming in Human Relations.
- Trittin, H. & Schoeneborn, D. (2015). Diversity management and communication reconstructed from a constitutive-polyphonic perspective. Forthcoming in Journal of Business Ethics.
- Haack, P. & Schoeneborn, D. (2015). Exploring the institutionalization of corporate responsibility: A formal modeling approach. Forthcoming in Academy of Management Best Paper Proceedings.
- Haack, P. & Schoeneborn, D. (2015). Is decoupling becoming decoupled from institutional theory? A commentary on Wijen. Academy of Management Review, 40(2), 307-310.
- Kuhn, T. R. & Schoeneborn, D. (2015). The pedagogy of CCO. Management Communication Quarterly, 29(2), 295-301.