Assistant Professor, Leuphana Universität Lüneburg
Affilated member and alumna
|Since March 2018||Assistant Professor for Business Administration, particularly Business Ethics, Leuphana University, Lüneburg|
|2016- 2018||Postdoctoral researcher at Chair for Foundations of Business Adminstration and Theories of the Firm, University of Zurich.|
|2011-2016||Research assistant and PhD Candidate at Chair for Foundations of Business Adminstration and Theories of the Firm, University of Zurich.|
|2010-2011||Project manager at communication agency neulandherzer in Munich, Germany.|
|2009-2010||Project manager at University of Erlangen-Nuremberg for Model United Nations project (FAUMUN).|
|2004-2009||Magister Artium in Political Science/Economic Science, University of Erlangen-Nuremberg.|
- Business ethics
- Corporate social responsibility
- Corporate social responsibility communication
- Digital media
- Diversity management
- Organizational communication
- Trittin, H., & Schoeneborn, D. (2017). Diversity as polyphony: Reconceptualizing diversity management from a communication-centered perspective. Journal of Business Ethics 144(2), 305-322.
- Scherer, A.G., Palazzo, G., & Trittin, H. (2015). The changing role of business in global society: Implications for governance, democracy, and the theory of the firm. In: Lundan, S. (Ed.): Transnational corporations and transnational governance - The costs of crossing boarders in the global economy. Palgrave Macmillan, S. 355-388.
- Schoeneborn, D., & Trittin, H. (2013). Transcending transmission: Towards a constitutive perspective on CSR communication. Corporate Communications: An International Journal, Vol. 18, Nr. 2, S. 193-211. (Winner of Literati Award: 2014 Outstanding Paper).