Stevo Pavićević holds a MSc degree in Management and Organisation from the University of Belgrade, Serbia (2006-2011) and a European Joint MSc degree in Global Innovation Management from the University of Strathclyde, United Kingdom and Aalborg University, Denmark (2011-2013). He joined the Chair in International Management, University of Zurich as a Research Associate and PhD Candidate in September, 2013.
- Strategic Decision-Making
- Corporate Stategic Transactions
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- CEO Effect
- International Management (Bachelor Level)
- Strategic Management (Bachelor Level)
- Global Strategy Seminar (Master Level)