If your Laptop does not have a touch-screen, but you want to make some screen annotations during lectures/presentations, there is a way to do so:
If you use a Windows PC:
- Setup your iPad as a second "Monitor" with touch-screen capabilities
- On the PC: Go to https://spacedesk.net then download and install the "SPACEDESK DRIVER SOFTWARE FOR WINDOWS PRIMARY PC (SERVER)"
- On the PC: Start the "spacedesk SERVER"
- On the PC: Make sure the Status is ON
- On the iPad: Go to https://apps.apple.com/us/app/spacedesk-datronicsoft/id1069217220 and install the "spacedesk (multi monitor app)"
- On the iPad: Start the "spacedesk (multi monitor app)"
- It should find the "spacedesk SERVER" immediately provided that your Laptop and iPad are in the same network
- On the iPad: Click/Touch on the "Connection: xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx", and your PCs desktop should appear
- During the lecture/presentation, use your PC to initiate the remote-teaching session, then move the presentation window to the iPad, and you are ready to use the annotation functions
If you use a Mac: