1st floor, Room F 141
+41 44 634 29 14
- Flepp, R., & Rüdisser, M. (2019). Revisiting the house money effect in the field: Evidence from casino jackpots. Economics Letters, forthcoming.
- Rüdisser, M., Flepp, R., & Franck, E. (2017). Do casinos pay their customers to become risk-averse? Revising the house money effect in a field experiment. Experimental Economics, 20(3), 736-754.
- Rüdisser, M., Flepp, R., & Franck, E. (2017). When do reference points update? A field analysis of the effect of prior gains and losses on risk-taking over time. UZH Business Working Paper No. 369.
- February 2017: Speaker at the 41st workshop of the WK ORG in Hamburg
- May 2016: Speaker at the 78th annual conference of the VHB in Munich
- February 2016: Speaker at the 40th workshop of the WK ORG in Zurich
- Exercises BWL II: FS15; FS16; FS17; FS18
- Seminar Governance: FS15; FS16; FS17; FS18
- Lecture Governance: HS19