Senior Research Assistant
Nesseler, C.; Gómez-González, C.; Dietl, H. (2019) What’s in a name? Measuring access to social activities with a field experiment, Palgrave Commun 5, 160 (2019) doi:10.1057/s41599-019-0372-0
Gomez, Carlos and Dietl, Helmut and Nesseler Cornel “Does Gender Matter? An Empirical Comparison of Female and Male Coaching” forthcoming in Sports Management Review.
Gomez, Carlos and García Unanue, Jorge and del Corral, Julio and Jewell, Toddand Nesseler, Cornel "A Prospective Analysis of Competitive Balance Levels in Major League Soccer" forthcoming in Review of Industrial Organization.
Dietl, Helmut and Nesseler Cornel, “Momentum in tennis:
Controlling the match”, International Journal of Sport Psychology, Vol. 4, 2017.
Dietl, Helmut and Lang, Markus and Nesseler, Cornel, “The Effect of Government Subsidies in Professional Team Sports Leagues”, International Journal of Sports Finance, Vol. 12, No. 1, February 2017.
Iryna Rud, Cornel Nesseler, Wim Groot, Henriëtte Maassen van den Brink, "Onderwijs- en Arbeidsmarktmonitor Metropoolregio Amsterdam (MRA)", labor market report submitted to the Dutch government. Find a summary here.
Sofie Cabus, Cornel Nesseler, Kristof de Witte, "Barrières voor deelname aan het hoger beroepsonderwijs", forthcoming in Th&ma Hoger Onderwijs editie 2018-5.
Nesseler, Cornel and Gomez, Carlos and Dietl, Helmut and Del Corral, Julio. “The Role of African Americans in the Executive Labor Market: The Case of Head Coaching in College Basketball.” Working paper here, poster presentation here.
Lidmark-Eriksson, Ola and Nesseler, Cornel Dietl, Helmut. “Machine learning and the betting market: An empirical comparison.”
Nesseler, Cornel and Gomez, Carlos and Dietl, Helmut. “Uncovering discrimination in Switzerland: Evidence from a field experiment with sports clubs.”
Nesseler, Cornel and Gomez, Carlos and and Del Corral, Julio. "Secession movements and social (mis)behavior: The case of Catalonia.” Working paper here.
- ASSA Annual Meeting, Atlanta, Poster presentation, USA, January 4 - 6, 2018.
- Sports, Data, and Journalism, Poster presentation, Zürich, October 25, 2018.
- Advances in Field Experiments, Boston, USA, October 5 - 6, 2018.
- Western Economic Association International, Vancouver, Canada, June 26 - June 30, 2018.
- International Academic Conference On Economic and Social Development, Moscow, Russia, April 9-13, 2018.
- ASSA Annual Meeting, Philadelphia, Poster presentation, USA, January 5 - 7, 2018.
- General Assembly & International Conference in Sports Economics, Shanghai, China, November 7-9, 2017.
- International Academic Conference On Economic and Social Development, Moscow, Russia, April 11-14, 2017.
- Western Economic Association International, Santiago de Chile, Chile, January 3 - 6, 2017.
- ASSA Annual Meeting, Chicago, Poster presentation, USA, January 6 - 8, 2017.
- European Conference in Sports Economics, Groningen, Netherlands, August 31 - September 2, 2016.
- Western Economic Association International, Portland, USA, June 29 - July 3, 2016.
- International Conference on Sport & Society, Hawaii, USA, June 2 - 3, 2016.
- European Conference in Sports Economics, Zurich, Switzerland, August 27 - 28, 2015.
- European Conference in Sports Economics, Antwerp, Belgium, September 3 - 5, 2014.
- Western Economic Association International, Denver, USA, June 27 - July 1, 2014.