Definition: An educational objective is a desired or required result that must be achieved by students within a specific time to indicate academic achievement. It therefore corresponds to our teaching strategy progress from the actual towards the desired state.
Our 10 teaching objectives are:
- To choose suitable teaching and learning methods that fit the student’s needs, that correspond with the objectives of the different courses, and that train students at all levels.
- To choose suitable evaluation methods integrated into the courses and to ensure that the pre-defined objectives can be reached by the students.
- To define all course objectives, content, expectations and evaluations in the syllabus prior to the courses.
- To offer possibilities to develop knowledge, appreciation and intellectual abilities, to develop transferable abilities as well as values, motivation and attitudes to learn.
- To use different teaching, learning and evaluation methods, with the aim of creating an innovative and flexible working atmosphere in the classroom and motivate reflections.
- To create an interactive teaching style in the classroom by which students can communicate with each other and reflect on the current topics.
- To support self-driven studies based on existing literature.
- To inspire the classes through current developments, practical problems faced by industry, and state-of-the art research methods.Case study methods form the framework for each class.
- To motivate the enthusiasm for the topic.
- To inspire our students to qualify for international specialist and executive positions in science, marketing and market research.