We frequently offer new topics for bachelor and master theses. However, our resources are limited as we endeavor to offer really top-notch supervision of your thesis. For this reason, it will be necessary for you to apply for a topic and/or put yourself on our waiting list.
Broadly, the topics focus on:
Requirements for Bachelor and Master Theses
- We recommend participation in our classes.
- A solid knowledge of statistics and quantitative methods.
- The capability to work with a standard statistical software package, such as R or Python.
- Interest in applied work with real data.
- Curiosity, motivation, inquisitiveness, tenacity and discipline.
- The thesis is written in English, exceptionally in German.
What we offer:
- A strong emphasis on research.
- A real challenge.
- Practical work, mostly with real data.
- An advisor.
- Article-style theses.
Thorough inspection for plagiarism or other forms of fraud behavior.
If you are interested in writing a thesis at our chair, please apply with
- A letter of motivation
- Your detailed CV
- Transcript of records
You can send your complete dossier to email@example.com
All relevant information about time, procedure and submission can be found on the faculty's webpage.
Resources for your thesis:
Once your application has been accepted, we recommend you to read our ‘Hands-On Scientific Writing’ guidelines.