Professor, Business & Society Department, Audencia Business School
SNF Project Leader
|since 2019||Full Professor, Audencia Business School|
|Associate Professor, Audencia Business School|
|2014- 2016||Project Manager of the Research Project Making Responsible Leadership Relevant: Development and Validation of a Theory-Based Measure funded by the Swiss National Science Foundation (SNF)|
|2012||Visiting Scholar, ESADE Business School, Barcelona, Spain|
|2012- 2013||Project Manager of the Research Project Responsible Leadership in Global Business funded by the Swiss National Science Foundation (SNF)|
|2011- 2016||Senior Lecturer/Researcher, University of Zurich, Switzerland|
|2007- 2011||Research and Teaching Assistant, PhD Studies in Business Administration, University of Zurich, Switzerland|
- Responsible Leadership and Corporate Social Responsibility
- Human Resource Management
- Social Innovation
- Global Governance
- Neuroscience and Business Ethics
- Section Editor Human Resource Management, Journal of Business Ethics (together with Harry van Buren)
- Maak, T., Pless, N. & Voegtlin, C. 2016. Business Statesman or Shareholder Advocate? A Multilevel Contingency Model of Responsible CEO Leadership Styles in a Global World. Journal of Management Studies, online first, DOI: 10.1111/joms.12195.
- Voegtlin, C. & Greenwood, M. 2016. CSR and HRM: A Review and Conceptual Analysis. Human Resource Management Review, online first, DOI: 10.1016/j.hrmr.2015.12.003.
- Voegtlin, C. & Scherer A. G. 2015. Responsible Innovation and the Innovation of Responsibility: Governing Sustainable Development in a Globalized World. Journal of Business Ethics, Special Issue on Ethics, Technology and Organizational Innovation, online first, DOI: 10.1007/s10551-015-2769-z.
- Voegtlin, C. 2015. What Does It Mean To Be Responsible? Addressing the Missing Responsibility Dimension in Ethical Leadership, Leadership, online first, DOI: 10.1177/1742715015578936.
Pless, N. & Voegtlin, C. (Guest Editors).
Maak, T., Robertson, D. & Voegtlin, C. (Guest Editors).