Dr. Hannes Ullrich
Phone: +41 44 634 21 15
Hannes is visiting the Department of Economics at the University of California, Berkeley, from 1 October 2012 until 30 September 2013.
Hannes Ullrich joined the Chair of Entrepreneurship as a post-doctoral researcher in Winter 2010/2011. He studied Business and Economics in Mannheim, Montreal, Passau, and Toulouse and holds a PhD in Management and Economics from the University of Zurich. Before joining Ulrich Kaiser's research group, he was a researcher in the department of Industrial Economics and International Management at the ZEW Centre for European Economic Research in Mannheim. Hannes' main research interests are in Applied Econometrics, Industrial Organization, Health, and Personnel Economics.
- Regulation of Pharmaceutical Prices: Evidence from a Reference Price Reform in Denmark (with Ulrich Kaiser, Susan Mendez, and Thomas Rønde), UZH Business Working Paper No. 330, IZA Discussion Paper No. 7248, Revise and Resubmit, Journal of Health Economics
- Belief Precision and Effort Incentives in Promotion Contests (with Jeanine Miklós-Thal), Revise and Resubmit, Economic Journal
- Considerations on Partially Identified Regression Models (with Daniel Cerquera and Francois Laisney), Centre for European Economic Research Discussion Paper 2012-024, BETA (Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée) Working Paper No. 2012-07
Online Appendix: Download
- Career Prospects and Effort Incentives: Evidence from Professional Soccer (with Jeanine Miklós-Thal), Simon School Working Paper No. FR 11-32
Former title: "Effort in Nomination Contests: Evidence from Professional Soccer," Centre for European Economic Research Discussion Paper 2009-027
- Consumer Welfare and Unobserved Heterogeneity in Discrete Choice Models: The Value of Alpine Road Tunnels (with Daniel Cerquera), Centre for European Economic Research Discussion Paper 2010-095
- Entry and Competition in Freight Transport: The Case of a Prospective Transalpine Rail Link Between France and Italy (with Delphine Prady), Centre for European Economic Research Discussion Paper 2010-010
- Governmental Intervention on Pharmaceutical Markets (with Ulrich Kaiser and Bettina Klose)
- The Cult of the Corporate Saviour Revisited – Lessons from the NBA (with Johannes Koenen)