On Tuesday 13th of March 2018, Prof. Dr. Claudio Tessone and the URPP Social Networks will host the Second Swiss Symposium on Network Science in Zurich.
The goal of the symposium is to bring together the Swiss research groups that work on network-related research areas, in order to share ideas with a highly-competent audience, foster the creation of new research collaborations, and create a strong Swiss community around network science. The event will include not only the talks by the speakers, but also ample time for more informal discussions.
The event is a local chapter of the activities of the Network Science Society.
SPEAKERS AND PRESENTATIONS
Prof. Dr. Stefano Battiston (PDF, 5397 KB)
Ms. Federica Bianchi (PDF, 4421 KB)
Prof. Dr. Ulrik Brandes (PDF, 1115 KB)
Prof. Dr. Paolo De Los Rios (PDF, 6418 KB)
Prof. Dr. Silvia Giordano (PDF, 6863 KB)
Prof. Dr. Matus Medo (PDF, 885 KB)
Prof. Dr. Christoph Stadtfeld (PDF, 13718 KB)
Dr. Zhao Yang (PDF, 12722 KB)
- THE PIIK 2nd Swiss Symposium final schedule (PDF, 66 KB).
- This is a one day Symposium. We expect that participants from all around Switzerland can arrive and leave Zurich the same day. This is intended to maximise participations of members of different teams without interfering with other responsibilities.
- We are happy to host participants from the research groups involved.
- If you would like to attend the symposium, please send an email to email@example.com, with the following subject line: “NAME SURNAME — Registration to the 2nd Swiss Symposium on Network Science”
- We expect to leave ample time for discussions during coffee breaks and lunch time.
- Please do not hesitate to forward this information to any students or scholars who might be interested.
To register (or if you have any question), write an e-mail to Manuel Mariani firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tuesday, March 13, 2018, 10:00 – 17:00
University of Zurich, RAA-G-01, Rämistrasse 59, 8001 Zurich