We are pleased to announce The PIIK: 1st Symposium on Network Science. It will take place on November 23rd, 2016 at the University of Zurich, Switzerland. It aims at bringing together researchers of all around Switzerland and neighbouring areas working with different perspectives in this fast moving field.
- Prof. Dr. Tiago de Paula Peixoto (University of Bath)
- Prof. Dr. Jordi Bascompte (University of Zurich)
- Prof. Dr. Claudia Neri (University of St Gallen)
- Dr. Paola Zappa (University of Lugano)
- Dr. Matúš Medo (University of Freiburg)
- Dr. David Schoch (University of Konstanz)
- This is a one day Symposium. We expect that participants from all around Switzerland can arrive and leave Zurich the same day. This is intended to maximise participations of members of different teams without interfering with other responsibilities.
- Ample time will be left for discussions during coffee breaks and lunch time.
- We are happy to host participants from the research groups involved.
- Please do not hesitate to forward this information to any students or scholars who might be interested.
If you would like to attend, please send an email to email@example.com with the subject NAME SURNAME: 1st Symposium on Network Science.
We expect to leave ample time for discussions during coffee breaks and lunch time.
Please do not hesitate to forward this information to any students or scholars who might be interested.
To register (or if you have any question), write an e-mail to Abel Camacho Guardianabel.firstname.lastname@example.org. Lunch and coffee breaks will be offered during the Symposium.
The event will take place in
- URPP Social Networks
- University of Zurich
- Andreasstrasse 15
- (RoomAND-3-46, 3rd floor, East wing of the building)
- CH-8050 Zurich